Friday, February 6, 2009

Our dogs

Here are my two dogs. Wrigley is a golden retriever and almost 7 years old. Henry is a beagle and is 6 months old. They keep our life interesting. We finally had a nice day today (60 degrees) and got to take them out for a walk. Unfortunately there were a ton of puddles from the melted snow and our dogs were filthy, but they had a good time.

5 comments:

amy said...

Facebook AND a blog??!!! I am so excited!!! Your pups are tooooo cute!

jennifer said...

Glad you have a blog!!!

mindy said...

yay!!! i found your blog! fun! so glad you're a part of the blogy world:) cute dogs. glad you've finally had some warmer weather!

Amber Rader said...

Cute doggies! BTW, this is Amber :) I'll add you to my google reader, so I can keep up with you and your blog posts. Can you post some wedding pictures?

M'chelle said...

OMG your dogs are precious! I hadn't caught up on your blog in a few weeks (or anyone else's for that matter) because of tax season, but I really enjoyed all your recent posts! Have a GREAT weekend!