Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Memories

My dad passed away two years ago today. Some days it feels like forever ago and other days it feels like just yesterday we got the phone call. He is missed greatly by all of us. Here are a few pics of him. The first one is of him and me when I was 5 weeks old. My dad and I at high school graduation.




His eyes are closed in this picture, but I like it anyway. It was taken at a Christmas a couple years before he passed away.




This is one of the last pictures we have of him. It is my favorite. It was taken the November before he passed away for his 60th birthday party.
We all miss him greatly, but know he is in a better place. One day we will all join him. We love you dad!





2 comments:

mindy said...

emily, i can't believe it's been two years, i'm so glad you shared memories and pictures.

M'chelle said...

Emily, I know how hard that "anniversary" must have been for you! What wonderful memories your pictures depicted.