Tuesday, June 23, 2009

2 down 4 to go

So, my husband is away at work camp with the high school youth from church up in Wisconsin. I hate staying by myself especially at night. I worry and get scared at every noise... I have made it two nights so far, but still have 4 more to go. He is coming home Saturday. Then in about 3 or 4 weeks he leaves again for a week of church camp. I had all of these plans to get things done while he was gone, but unfortunately haven't done much. I did start registering for some baby stuff, because my sister had the day off yesterday to go with me. Now, on to cleaning and laundry... Luckily I am starting to feel better and can get more accomplished than laying around and eating saltine crackers.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

It's the worst when hubby is away...especially at night time!!