We went up to Lake Okoboji, IA for a few days. I have some relatives that live up there. The 7 0f us rode in my mom's van. It was a little crowded... Here is my niece on the way up there.

We went to the Emporium - tourist shopping area to look around. This is my husband trying on hats.

We went to a little theme park called Arnold's Park for the kids to ride rides. It was really hot!

Here is my mom, Evan, Justin, Ryan and Grace riding the train. My sister and I sat it out.

Grace and Evan riding boats. Grace rode several rides, even a little roller coaster. She loved it. It took Evan a little while to like them.

Arnold's Park is right along the lake.

Every time we go back we eat at Mrs. Lady's. Its a Mexican Restaurant. Ryan is eating an "insane" taco, which he finished most of it.

Sara, Ryan, Justin and I went and played miniature golf. I actually got 2nd... usually I am last!

Justin and I were THRILLED they had a shaved ice place. We got Ryan and Sara hooked on them too. In 48 hours Justin and I each had 4, Sara and Ryan had 3. Grace loved them as well!

At the hotel before we were heading out to go on the boat.

It was a little cool at first when we went out!

Evan is helping Ryan drive the boat. Then its Sara, my mom, and my Aunt Jan (my mom's twin)

Grace loved her first experience boating. She kept telling her dad to go faster!

Evan preferred to go slow...

Justin skiing.
2 comments:
Emily, FUN pics!! looks like y'all had SO much FUN! glad you got everyone hooked on shaved ice, you and I enjoyed many a cajun cone together:)
It is nice to get away for a few days! Great pictures!
Post a Comment