Monday, August 3, 2009

One Year Ago...

I was unable to post yesterday on my actual anniversary, because we had a busy weekend. Justin has gone on mission trips to Taiwan in 2006 and 2008 to work at a Sports and English Camp. The missionaries that are the deans of the camp when he goes are back in the states and came to visit us for the weekend. They also brought a girl from Taiwan with them. So... one day late I wish my husband a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! I love you more than words!!!



1 comment:

amy said...

hope you had a wonderful anniversary! can't believe it's been a year! that means it was a YEAR ago I was tooooo preggo to travel to your wedding! :( Time flies. Oh- loved your comment on my "crazy" post. :) ha! My friend's hubby says those dates are just a ploy- so we keep buying new things and spending money- ha! I'm with you... after the date, no thank you!