Thursday, December 10, 2009

Countdown

I am getting closer and closer to my due date. I would have to say this last month definitely isn't an easy one. The worst of it is my left hip. I can't even explain in words how much pain my hip causes me. It hurts when I stand, walk, lay down and just move a millimeter. It has brought me to tears on many occasions. I have tried everything I can think of to make it better, but nothing does. The doctors just say it is normal. I have made it through a week and a half of the pain so far, so I know I can make it... but its hard some days. Everyone at work comments on my limp as I walk down the hallway. I will be glad when Christmas break is here, because by the time I get home from work I am done for the rest of the night. I am fortunate that we had a snow day and a late start this week, so I could rest. Only 6 more days of work...

2 comments:

M'chelle said...

Poor Em! I am so sorry you are having to go through such pain! Glad it won't be long until you meet your sweet baby boy!

jennifer said...

You can do it!!! Not too much longer! And I feel you on the pain...I've had it with all 3 pregnancies. The good news is that it will go away and you will have a sweet baby to hold!