Cole started crawling about 2 weeks ago... Every day he gets a little faster. It is so cute to watch! He has also started waving! He waves at everything! I will be driving down the street look in my mirror and see him waving! We went to a cookout tonight and he kept waving at the people sitting across from us. I can't believe how fast time goes... He will be 1 in about 3 months... Hard to believe! Can't I just freeze time for a little bit!
At least once a day someone comments on his hair. It looks like he has a mohawk, because he doesn't have as much hair on the sides and back of his head. We have even had several people ask if we cut his hair that way... Seriously??? I will post pics later... Just don't have a lot of time these days!!
RETIRED
5 years ago

1 comment:
I know what you mean about babyproofing! You asked about our carseats. We actually do use the infant carriers (they're both close to 29 inches long and can just barely touch the back seat). We've got their new Graco Nautilus car seats ready for when they turn 1!
Post a Comment